[K12OSN] text only internet

Will Hatch fhkms at adelphia.net
Sat Feb 19 20:23:15 UTC 2005

I have no choice but to configure my k12 server so users can only access the internet with a text only browser.  The school has had trouble with students viewing photos and this seems like the only solution.  I have been using Dansguardian with good success, but it still misses stuff.  My question is: I have uninstalled all internet options but the Elinks browser.  But, for some reason, Konqueror still appears in my main menu, under internet.  How do I uninstall Konqueror?  I have NO KDE features installed on the k12 server.  Thanks for any help. -Will