[K12OSN] dhcpd and tftp

Rob Owens hick518 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 20 00:55:11 UTC 2005

The DSL modem has a private IP address.  Basically its
setup screen (which you use telnet to connect to) was
very similar to a router's setup utility.  In order to
correct the connection problems I mentioned, a Sprint
tech had me bridge the modem to my router (I think
that's the proper terminology).  So it now no longer
has its own private IP address.

-Rob

--- Burke Almquist <balmquist at mindfirestudios.com>