[K12OSN] local floppy disk

Anthony A. Luscre anthony.luscre at neonet.k12.oh.us
Mon Feb 21 21:06:21 UTC 2005

Many of our users were confused by floppy access and MTools so I have
created a one page document that we laminate and tape to desk at each of
our terminals. Please feel free to copy and use at your location. I
don't think attachments are allowed on this mailing list so you can
download a copy of the PDF at:
http://www.mogadore.summit.k12.oh.us/floppy_access.pdf

--

-----Anthony A. Luscre------