[K12OSN] I am the Teachertool Author...

Robert Melton rmelton at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 06:49:06 UTC 2005

Currently, TeacherTool lacks a home (it was software written in a day
for a friend), I will create a home for it on my companies website
shortly (by the end of the week).  I am trying to dig up modified
versions so the community gets the best benefit from it -- I will
merge all the good ideas into it.