[K12OSN] Dhcp problem still....

John T. Leonard johnny at msad41.us
Tue Feb 22 18:19:36 UTC 2005

This is my server that was serving IPs to 'outside' machines which are not part
of my K12LTSP system...now when I try to start dhcp I get the following error
message...can anyone help me out with this as I'm not quite sure where to go to
do the editing.....TIA, John

[root at aberdeen1 root]# service dhcpd start
Starting dhcpd: Internet Software Consortium DHCP Server V3.0pl2
Copyright 1995-2003 Internet Software Consortium.
All rights reserved.
For info, please visit http://www.isc.org/products/DHCP
Wrote 0 deleted host decls to leases file.
Wrote 0 new dynamic host decls to leases file.
Wrote 153 leases to leases file.

No subnet declaration for eth0 (0.0.0.0).
** Ignoring requests on eth0.  If this is not what
   you want, please write a subnet declaration
   in your dhcpd.conf file for the network segment
   to which interface eth0 is attached. **

Not configured to listen on any interfaces!

John T. Leonard
Technology Coordinator
MSAD No. 41
Penquis Valley HS/MS