[K12OSN] LTSP on PPC version of Ubuntu

Jim Kronebusch jim at winonacotter.org
Tue Feb 22 21:18:33 UTC 2005

I just configured LTSP 4.1 onto the PPC version of Ubuntu.  I think I
have everything configured about right but I run into trouble when the
client goes to nfs mount /opt/ltsp/i386.  I get a problems saying that
there is one of four problems.  Either I have specified the wrong mount
point in the nfs server, I don't have nfs setup right, I don't have the
right settings in /etc/hosts, or something else :-)

I have issued a showmount -e and a showmount -e 10.6.1.126 (the ip of
the server).  The first lists my two exports, the second give me an
error with contacting RPC.

Any ideas?

Jim Kronebusch
Cotter Tech Department