[K12OSN] LTSP on PPC version of Ubuntu

Rob Owens hick518 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 23 11:09:32 UTC 2005

Jim,

I got a similar error when trying to get ltsp to run
on Mandrake.  All i remember for sure is that the
problem was not one of the 4 things listed.  I think
it was something screwy in my dhcpd.conf file, but I
wish I could remember for sure.  I specifically
remember it was not nfs-related.  It probably had to
do with the root-option setting or some other
tftpd-related setting.

-Rob