[K12OSN] Idealx Management Console

Brian Chivers brian at portsmouth-college.ac.uk
Wed Feb 23 12:36:21 UTC 2005

Is anyone using Idealx Management Console (IMC)  with Samba Console ?

It's running on a Suse 9.1 system, I've got LDAP & Samba 3 running on it
using a combination of sources for information.

I have IMC installed and it seems to be running but I'm having trouble with
it allowing me to create users. When I click on the button I get this error

2005-02-22 16:05:42,776 [3789] IMC.HTTP.Server ERROR - A fatal error occured
:
Insufficient access

The problem is I'm not sure what I have Insufficient Access to ??

I can access the other bits

I've email the idealx lists but I thought I ask here as well just incase
this is something anyone else has come across and cured hopefully. I think
it's todo with acls on the LDAP directory.

Thanks
Brian
Portsmouth College