[K12OSN] What antivirus software is being used on K12

Petre Scheie petre at maltzen.net
Wed Feb 23 14:37:06 UTC 2005

Installing ClamAV on FC3 is *really* easy now.  Just get the FC3 rpms at
http://crash.fce.vutbr.cz/crash-hat/3/clamav/, install, restart dovecot
& sendmail, start clamav-milter, and you're done.  Much easier than all
the fooling around that was necessary with FC1.  Perhaps it can even be
installed with yum (?).

Petre