[K12OSN] What antivirus software is being used on K12

Tim Kaldahl tkaldahl at maplewoodacademy.org
Wed Feb 23 15:41:04 UTC 2005

F-secure has a linux version of antivirus. It runs from the command line.
Security by obscurity is a disaster waiting to happen. I agree that Linux is
inherently more secure, but then again only 7 people got on the Ark. The rest
were sure it could never happen. According to my Scandinavian ancestors you
can never be too sure, and then you had better really double check.

Tim Kaldahl
Maplewood Academy

--
Tim Kaldahl