[K12OSN] Server sound question

Jim McQuillan jam at mcquil.com
Wed Feb 23 20:18:18 UTC 2005

Jim,

Nope.  A sound card in the server is definately not required.

If you are using k12ltsp, the sound support should already be there.
If you are using straight LTSP, then you'll have to add some stuff to
the server.
Go to the LTSP.org wiki, there's some information there about
configuring sound.

Jim McQuillan
jam at Ltsp.org