[K12OSN] Custom XF86Config

Jim Kronebusch jim at winonacotter.org
Thu Feb 24 18:33:33 UTC 2005

What file tells the client where to pull custom XF86Config files from?
I see in lts.conf.readme it says to put the in
/tftpboot/lts/ltsroot/etc/XF86Config.custom, but I put a file there for
my ppc clients and the client says on boot it cannot find the file.  So
there must be a file in my ppc directory that contains the location to
pull the custom files from, right?

My /opt/ltsp/ppc/etc/lts.conf has the following:

[xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx]
	XF86CONFIG_FILE = XF86Config-4.indigo

And I have created /tftpboot/lts/ltsroot/etc/XF86Config-4.indigo (the
directory wasn't there by default)

Jim Kronebusch
Cotter Tech Department
507-453-5188