[K12OSN] Custom XF86Config

Jim McQuillan jam at mcquil.com
Thu Feb 24 21:32:55 UTC 2005

Jim,

You still need to tell LTSP which X module to use, so that it can figure
out whether to run Xorg or an older XFree86 3.3.6 Xserver.  It needs to
make that decision BEFORE it uses your custom XF86Config file.  Go ahead
and tell it any module you want.  Then, it will run Xorg using your
custom file, which will cause it to actually use the X module specified
in the XF86Config file.

Jim McQuillan
jam at Ltsp.org