[K12OSN] Custom XF86Config

Jim McQuillan jam at mcquil.com
Thu Feb 24 22:11:41 UTC 2005

Jim,

THe 'unix/:7100' is definately a problem.
You should be able to comment out that line, and it should use the
additional font paths.  Assuming you have the fonts installed in the ppc
tree.

If you do want to use the font server, then you could try:

   tcp/192.168.0.254:7100

Of course, make sure the IP address matches your server.

Jim McQuillan
jam at Ltsp.org