[K12OSN] Netware Authentication

Brandon Kovach bkovach at lrhs.greene-r8.k12.mo.us
Fri Feb 25 16:53:56 UTC 2005

We recently added 94 thin clients on 2 linux boxes to our new school and
it's been one of the best decisions we've made, IMHO.

We have a Netware 4.11 server that currently only uses IPX.

I've been watching and reading about the netware authentication and it's
exciting.  We need to get that done over the summer.

So my question is how.  Does anyone have any ideas on how best to get
our LInux boxes to authenticate to the Netware server?  I am not so sure
that by then, Novell will have put out a Linux client that will work
well, but ...

BK