[K12OSN] apt wants to remove k12ltsp - Resolved (kind of)

Jim Christiansen christiansen_j at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 25 17:41:23 UTC 2005

This is what I ran into a couple weeks ago.  I used Dags sources with livna
dries and a couple of others.  I was aware that several of these don't
necessarily like each other.  When I got conflicts, I'ld cut the "newer
rarely used" named conflicting source and do another apt-get update, then
run synaptic and continue...

Somehow I managed to mess something pretty good because up2date wouldn't
work for some time. Fixed now but Firefox crashes for printing from clients
for some users.

Jim