[K12OSN] wild speculation on K12LTSP's future

pnakashi at k12.hi.us pnakashi at k12.hi.us
Sat Feb 26 02:29:40 UTC 2005

From: David Trask <dtrask at vcs.u52.k12.me.us>

> Ubuntu is also based on
> rock-solid Debian...and the more I play with Debian (and I have a
> LOT to learn) the more I like it.  It just makes sense.

We are so looking forward to meeting Eric at our eSchool conference here in Hawaii. Eric, our hearts are filled with aloha for you and your efforts. You've made such an impact, and we are greatful.

We've also been following the Skole Linux project. Since Skole Linux is Debian based, is there any chance this new direction could merge the best of both? I'm a teacher, not a techie, so I don't even know if it would make any sense.
--Peter