[K12OSN] Modify User Quotas

Jim Kronebusch jim at winonacotter.org
Mon Feb 28 15:32:25 UTC 2005

Does anyone know how to modify and entire list of user quotas?
Currently my students are set at a 200MB hard limit and staff at a 500MB
hard limit.  I want to change this to a 200MB soft limit and 500MB soft
limit respectively.  Then set everyones hard limit to the soft limit +
1GB.  Now some of my staff have custom settings because they have
requested them.  I would like to have a script or something that checked
current hard quotas, set soft quotas with the same limit, then reset
hard quotas to the soft limit + 1GB.

Is this possible?

Thanks

Jim Kronebusch