[K12OSN] How many K12LTSP installations?

Huck dhuckaby at paasda.org
Tue Feb 1 16:22:39 UTC 2005

Yes, installing Debian this morning because I found this
(http://packages.debian.org/testing/misc/education-thin-client-server)
I was asked if I wanted to opt in for the 'package popularity poll'...I
presume it's all automagical...as I was not asked to do anything
after or during the install after I chose  'yes'  =)
maybe just a simple script that could be run AFTER said machine was in
production, by the admin.  I would use it definately.
maybe it could send the dhcp.leases file and you would be able to tell
how many clients are running from that...? I don't know how intrusive
that is, just an idea.

--Huck