[K12OSN] Help! Sendmail doesn't SEND - only receives

richard ingalls aslansreturn at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 1 17:07:31 UTC 2005

My sendmail server (which is also my web server)
stopped sending.  It has worked fine for two years.
I'm really not a techie, just a math teacher who has
installed several K12LTSP labs in my building.  The
sendmail server is based on RH8 (from the K12LTSP
3.0.0 version).  I've used apt-get to keep the
packages updated.  But suddenly sendmail WON'T send.
I can get the mail, but not send it.

What could cause this to happen?