[K12OSN] How many K12LTSP installations?

Rob Owens robowens at myway.com
Tue Feb 1 17:32:23 UTC 2005

I like the idea of putting some kind of reporting feature into the distro, but it should be accessible to the administrator after the system has been in place for some time (and the users have had plenty of time to be impressed).  Perhaps a button in the root user's application menu: "submit / update your network profile" or something like that.

It should be totally voluntary, but be able to track those who submit by assigning them some sort of unique ID, allowing them to inform Eric & Co. that they have added 10 more thin client terminals for the new school year, etc.

-Rob