[K12OSN] Spreading the good news

Jason tuxnician at execulink.com
Wed Feb 2 12:53:37 UTC 2005

Hi everyone,

There is news that another school board in S.Ont has the LTSP bug and
has installed LTSP.  Apparently they are very excited about it how well
it works.

They wanted a big company to come in and design/build their systems.
They were told that it can be done without them and use Computers for
schools pc's.

In Ontario and I think the rest of Canada there is a program similiar to
the one Paul mentions called Computers for Schools.  We have used them
for the one LTSP and they work very well.

I think our board may just have to start rethinking this option.

Even our Mac teacher is willing to use Open Source.

Jason