[K12OSN] Internationalization

Calvin Park linuxsys at davisny.edu
Wed Feb 2 14:20:34 UTC 2005

Hey all, I trust you're all having a wonderful day. I had a quick
(hopefully) question regarding languages. When I installed on K12 setup
here I made sure to install several languages (Korean, Chinese, and
Japanese in addition to English). We have several international students
here who would like to be able to type in their native language. If we
log in and select say...Korean as the language for the session the menus
will display in the language, but if we open OO.o and try to type, it
still uses normal English characters. Even if we change the font from
Times Roman to one of the Korean fonts it still displays english
characters. Any ideas on how to change this? Thanks in advance.

--
Calvin Park
Assistant for Linux Systems

web: www.davisny.edu