[K12OSN] Locked out of MySql

Robert Lefebvre robert.r.lefebvre at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 03:30:18 UTC 2005

And I was so close! After a longg time trying to get linux working and
php and mysql etc I finally got it working. I even started the
installation of Moodle. Everything was fine, except xampp was telling
me none of it was secure. So I set passwords for everything, Now MySql
won't let me in. I'm almost positive I've got the right user name and
password. The bottom line is I need to reset mysqls password and
username. Can someone guide to where I can do that?? This is a xampp
instal on a k12ltsp fedora system. Tjamls.
--
MissionaryNet.org - bringing the 21st Century technology to The Great Commission