[K12OSN] Authenticate OS 10.3 to K12LTSP LDAP server (made with

Jim Kronebusch jim at winonacotter.org
Fri Feb 4 04:35:43 UTC 2005

> jason and grey did it a couple weeks ago..it is trivial i think..ill
> probe and get back yo yuo tomorrwo..chuck

Thanks Chuck.

Thanks to the rest of the list as well.  Everything I have been obtaining
here in the last couple of weeks has helped me push schools in the area to
where I may be setting up 300-400 clients across 9 schools this summer.  And
my test pilot in a new starter school over this year (20 machines and 20
students) has not had a single glitch and absolutely loves the system.  Of
course I also owe a lot to failed referendums :-)