[K12OSN] Wine, IE6 and Java

Mark Cockrell cockrell at honeygroveisd.net
Fri Feb 4 17:40:39 UTC 2005

Hello all,
    I recently managed to get Internet Explorer 6 working using WINE and
WineTools, but I can't seem to get Java working with it.  I'm getting a
message saying that there's not enough memory to install the Java
Virtual Machine.  We need to use this for some online testing, and I'm
hoping to be able to use our thin-client labs.  Any (constructive)
thoughts are welcome. (No "Microsoft is evil" stuff, please.)

--
C-ya,
Mark