[K12OSN] Can't get to the bottom of deep menus.

Jim Christiansen christiansen_j at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 4 22:41:08 UTC 2005

So this is issue number two.  The monitors that used to be 1024x768 using
K12LTSP 3.x are now 800x600 with 4.2.  I've tried like crazy to get these
guys back up to their old resolution, but no luck.  I figured that things
would be ok until I stumbled onto the solution at some time in the future,
but now students are already complaining.  GIMP for example can't be made to
print because once students chose a printer from the print  menu they can't
get to the bottom of the huge menu to click Print.

Sooo... I guess I really need some help.