[K12OSN] synergy between the K12LTSP and Skolelinux

David Trask dtrask at vcs.u52.k12.me.us
Tue Feb 8 14:14:04 UTC 2005

"Support list for opensource software in schools." <k12osn at redhat.com> on
Monday, February 07, 2005 at 9:05 PM +0000 wrote:
>The hint has been officially noted.
>
>However, as I hinted earlier, I may not have a lot of time in the
>next couple weeks to add specific new features to K12LTSP... But
>don't dispair, interesting things are happening in the background ;-)
>
>-Eric

Eric,

Don't feel the need to rush...I want to make sure it gets some good
testing before we do that....I feel confident, but then again,  Matt and I
felt confident before the "profiles" bug came up too (and that was a
show-stopper).  We'll run it through it's paces....get some feedback from
folks and then it should be good to go.  Not having looked under the hood
of Directory Administrator....we should see if there's a config file that
we can auto-config based on responses from the smbldap-installer.  That
way folks can fire up DA and go nuts  :-)

David N. Trask
Technology Teacher/Coordinator
Vassalboro Community School
dtrask at vcs.u52.k12.me.us