[K12OSN] Open Source Alternative to Publisher?

sjamfp-ltsp at yahoo.com sjamfp-ltsp at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 9 17:56:06 UTC 2005

I use the OpenOffice drawing program to create large
posters all the time. It has a posterize printing
feature. You can add as much clip art to the libraries
as you wish. I also use it to create greeting cards,
envelopes, books, programs etc. Triplefold flyers,
business cards or newsletters can easily be created
with OpenOffice writer. All in Linux or Windows.

Michael Powell
St. James Academy