[K12OSN] Problem getting Workstations to Boot

Ken Grant kmgrant at actaccess.net
Thu Feb 10 01:15:37 UTC 2005

I think I solved the booting problem.

There was a device I was unaware of that had the same IP address as eth0 -
192.168.0.254.  I discovered it when I was watching the server boot.
After disconnecting that workstation I was able to successfully boot.

Thanks Jim, I set the WAN and LAN sides up as you recommended and things
are much better.

Cheers,
Ken