[K12OSN] Can't get to the bottom of deep menus.

Jim Christiansen christiansen_j at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 11 21:15:00 UTC 2005

Thanks Eric.

I spent part of last weekend on irc with JimM.  It seems that the actual SIS
drivers for 4.2 have changed from the 3.x...  Oh well, as it is right now, I
have 800x600 with everything working fine, or XSERVER = XF86_SVGA (with
1024x768) and after logout the clients crashing to a grey screen with no
cursor.  Soooo... lots of time spent on it but I've learned more about how
ltsp handles x setup!

Jim