[K12OSN] Making K12LTSP "school friendly"

Steve Hargadon steve.hargadon at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 17:22:09 UTC 2005

I visited with the folks at Win4Lin this last week, and they are
willing to take any sofware that we say is critical for schools and
get it configured and running for the email garden we're hosting at
NECC 2005 in Philadelphia in June.

Here's the list I compiled from this thread so far:

Oregon Trail
Reader Rabbit
Jumpstart Math
Kidspiration/Inspiration
Accelerated Reader
Carmen SanDeigo

They would also like to "test case" a couple of schools that are
currently using LTSP and want to run certain Windows apps.  Let me
know if you are interested.  Pretty good opportunity...

Steve

--
Steve Hargadon
916-899-1400 direct