[K12OSN] RE: Fedora updates and LTSP

Jason Waskiewicz Jason.Waskiewicz at sendit.nodak.edu
Tue Feb 15 00:56:44 UTC 2005

Rob,

I did a fresh install of Fedora. I have not yet installed the updates and
removed the updater applet from all users (except mine and root). It has
been going strong now for several days.

It was suggested to me to run ltspconfig. I haven't been brave enough to
try that. I'll wait until the weekend (so I have a chance to reinstall if
I have a disaster).

>From what I've seen so far, I think my problem was with a particular
update. The regular ltspadmin won't let me change TFTP, so I'm waiting
until I won't be handicapped by a bad experience.

I hope this helps! I'm very new to this (but learning!). My principal and
superintendent were both very excited, so I may get some converts here in
North Dakota!

--Jason Waskiewicz
  jason.waskiewicz at sendit.nodak.edu