[K12OSN] Etherchannel link

Ascension Tech ascensiontech at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 01:51:59 UTC 2005

So far, I have one vote for and one against using for purchasing a
cisco 'etherchannel link' capable switch.  Does anyone else want to
chime in?  Are there any other switch manufactures that do this kind
of thing?  (ie. gigabit channel bonding) Personally I'm leaning toward
purchasing the catalyst 3750 24 port because if feel we need a gigabit
backbone one way or another.    Any input would be greatly
appreciated.

Thank you,
Peter