[K12OSN] Proxy Help

Walker, Clay clay at bridgeportisd.net
Wed Feb 16 23:38:36 UTC 2005

I've already modified my iPrism along with other neighboring districts
"older" iprism boxes to put OpenBSD with PF to create firewalls and
routers.  Of course, the 64MB flashdisk was not big enough so I had to
cut a hole in the top of the case and mount a 3.5" HDD (wanted to not
spend money).  Set up serial console and been running like a champ.

I would think you could do many things such as openvpn.

Clay