[K12OSN] Linux World

Jim Kronebusch jim at winonacotter.org
Thu Feb 17 18:39:33 UTC 2005

> probablt you figgered it out but...the clamshell at the
> booth? want me to take it home and send it to you??chuck

I was actually thinking that if ltsp.org would want to hang on to it to
demo ppc support at their booths or for reference for future development
of ppc support.  If no one has a use for it you could ship it back to me
and I can reimburse you for the shipping costs.

The machine is actually of no use to me here.  I have about 20 of them
with dead batteries that have been in the parts room for over a year.
But definitely more portable than a iMac for demonstration.