[K12OSN] USB-flashdrive ,how-to for clients?

Jim Kronebusch jim at winonacotter.org
Thu Feb 17 19:08:01 UTC 2005

I have gotten the mtools stuff to work but it has its limitations.  Keep
an eye on ltsp.org over the next couple of weeks.  Scott B is working on
some very cool new local device support that will work excellent with
usb drives.  He figured he was a couple weeks away from having it
perfected.  It will still have some limitations like not supporting
multiple drive partitions, or only supporting cd disc reading and not
burning, but far better than anything else I have seen.

Jim Kronebusch
Cotter Tech Department
507-453-5188
jim at winonacotter.org