[K12OSN] Using webmin in 4.2.0

richard ingalls aslansreturn at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 17 19:54:34 UTC 2005

--- Adam Melancon <adammelancon at gmail.com> wrote:

> https://ip.address.of.server:10000
> depending on if it's using a secure connection it's
> either https or http://
>

> On Thu, 17 Feb 2005 10:09:38 -0800 (PST), richard
> ingalls
> <aslansreturn at yahoo.com> wrote:
> > I can use webmin as localhost, but not remotely
> > (within the network).  how can i get to webmin?

when i do this i get:

The following error was encountered:

    * Access Denied.

      Access control configuration prevents your
request from being allowed at this time. Please
contact your service provider if you feel this is
incorrect.

i'm running through a squid/squidGuard/DansGuardian
proxy

ALSO, do i need to do something on the server's
firewall to allow webmin connections?