[K12OSN] OT? OpenOffice on XP - Response file

John Baillie jbaillie at stmarys-school.org
Fri Feb 18 05:56:05 UTC 2005

snip ------>

To those of you that have OpenOffice installed on XP are you using
response files for set up? If not how are you managing set up for
multiple users?

I really would like to find a better way to do this.

--
John Baillie

> From: "Terrell Prud?, Jr." 	<microman at cmosnetworks.com>
> Subject: Re: [K12OSN] OT? OpenOffice on XP - Response file

> Why not just run GNU/Linux?  K12LTSP would be a good choice.
>
> --TP

My job would be easier if I could. All I can do is suggest and educate.
But with 40 GNU/Linux running full time in the lab for 3 years and now a
7 to 2 ratio of GNU/Linux to Windows in some classrooms and more planned
things are looking OK.

John