[K12OSN] Presentation Freezing

Brandon Kovach bkovach at lrhs.greene-r8.k12.mo.us
Fri Feb 18 15:48:16 UTC 2005

This will be my first effort at cron, so please confirm that this is how
the cron file should be setup.

0, 23, *, *, 1-5, del /tmp/*.*

Then I would name the file tmpremove.cron

Then I would do a crontab -l to make sure I had no files of the same name.

Then I would crontab tmpremove.cron to activate the file.

Is this all correct?