[K12OSN] Microsoft and Wine

"Terrell Prudé, Jr." microman at cmosnetworks.com
Sat Feb 19 00:14:26 UTC 2005

If this is true, then the European Commission should be informed about
this, and pronto.  The European Union is still waffling on whether or
not they will accept or reject software patents.  The acceptance of them
is pushed by, of course, Microsoft and friends.  The first time
Microsoft got caught (emphasis on "got caught") doing this was with
Windows 3.1 and DR-DOS, back when Caldera was still nice.

--TP