[K12OSN] I am the Teachertool Author...

Robert Melton rmelton at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 05:13:19 UTC 2005

Hi--

        I recently got word that some people are actually using
TeacherTool -- for those of you who are, let me say "I am sorry" -- it
was a quick hack of an app built for a friend.  If there is some
interest in it -- I will pick it back up and improve it -- I got some
ideas for it -- just didn't know if there was any interest.

        I am wondering what the current state of it is -- how much
work has been done on it -- any interesting fixes and hacks, please
mail them to me -- I will tie together a central repo for it.  Let me
know.

--Robert Melton