[K12OSN] cron & crontab (was Re: Presentation Freezing)

Petre Scheie petre at maltzen.net
Tue Feb 22 14:50:45 UTC 2005

I should have clarified that.  Yes, we use 'crontab -e' and '-l' for
modifying the crontab; that's partly why it's easier for us to find each
other's additions, as we just use the above commands without worrying
about which file to look at or where it is, etc.  (I have modified the
crontab by hand, but only in rare occassions where corruption problems
left no alternative).

Petre