[K12OSN] I am the Teachertool Author...

Robert Melton rmelton at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 15:12:52 UTC 2005

Thanks for the feedback.  First, I am not certain in the version I
released, but many of the features you noted are already in the
current version of TeacherTool.
- View student desktop (using VNC viewonly)
- Control student desktop (using VNC)
- View/Kill Processes
- Logout Students
I will look into some of the other things you mentioned (push icons,
client shutdown, etc).  But step #1. is making it "correct" and more
robust.  Currently it is extremely breakable due to a dependancy on
console commands.