[K12OSN] LTSP on PPC version of Ubuntu

Jim McQuillan jam at mcquil.com
Tue Feb 22 21:20:29 UTC 2005

Jim,

There's a security setting in Ubuntu that prevents the portmapper from
listening on any interface other than 127.0.0.1.

Take a look at the ltsp wiki (http://wiki.ltsp.org). There's an entry on
the first page for installing on Ubuntu.  Within that article is the
info you need to fix the problem.

Jim McQuillan
jam at Ltsp.org