[K12OSN] LTSP on PPC version of Ubuntu

David Trask dtrask at vcs.u52.k12.me.us
Tue Feb 22 22:03:18 UTC 2005

"Support list for opensource software in schools." <k12osn at redhat.com> on
Tuesday, February 22, 2005 at 4:33 PM +0000 wrote:
>Thanks Jim.  It is rockin' now.  I figured I was missing something
>stupid.  I need to get more into the habit of checking the wiki :-)
Dude!  You have LTSP server running on Ubuntu on a Mac?  This is so cool!
I need you to document it all so I can duplicate....I'm teaching a class
until Friday and would love to demo this.  I have a lot of folks here
asking about this....they're looking to set up a tri-platform scenario in
the conference center that I'm teaching it and this is how they can do it.
 (plus I love Ubuntu)  Hopefully Jim can fill us in on how things went
with the Ubuntu folks...   :-)

David N. Trask
Technology Teacher/Coordinator
Vassalboro Community School