[K12OSN] RE: Open Source equivalent to MS Movie Maker?

Sean Harbour SHarbour at nwresd.k12.or.us
Wed Feb 23 00:36:56 UTC 2005

Subject: RE: [K12OSN] Open Source equivalent to MS Movie Maker?

http://kino.schirmacher.de/article/view/87/1/7/

Kino is supposed to be very good. Another option might be Cinelerra, but it is definitely not aimed at the casual user. I haven't tried Kino though, and I imagine it might stress the network a bit more than the average application in a K12LTSP environment. While we are on the subject, has anybody tried delivering multiple video streams to a K12LTSP lab? How did it hold up? Wouldn't that be nifty, a complete video editing lab running off of a K12LTSP...

Sean Harbour