[K12OSN] Open Source Library Automation

Mark Cockrell cockrell at honeygroveisd.net
Wed Feb 23 15:14:24 UTC 2005

Hello all,
    This is a two-part question.  1.) Is anyone out there currently
using an Open Source library automation system that is working well, and
2.) would you be willing to share your experience/expertise with me?
We've been using a proprietary system for a while now and after the last
forced (and expensive, I might add) "upgrade" the thing has become
almost unusable.  I'd like to move to an Open Source system and have
done a bit of research on the issue.  I've seen Koha, Emilda, and
PHPMyLibrary recommended, but haven't actually been able to get any of
them to work for me.  So, I'm open to any suggestions at this point.
Thanks in advance.

--
C-ya,
Mark