[K12OSN] one more time

Nathan Sinton nsinton at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 16:36:41 UTC 2005

see http://k12ltsp.org/phpwiki/index.php/Technical%3AAuth%3APamWinBind.

also try opening a teminal up and typing "authconfig" select winbind
authentication.

I have a test workstation logging into a win2003 domain without using
any of this DOMAIN+username stuff.  It also makes and mounts the
user's home directories on a windows server via cifs.

When I set this up on the server in a week or two I'll post the
details here and on the wiki.