[K12OSN] Netware 6 Authentication

Burt Carter bcarter at jchs.com
Wed Feb 23 17:12:59 UTC 2005

I am running Netware 6 in my environment and would like the ltsp clients to authenticate to the existing network.  This way I only need to maintain one set of users/passwords in LDAP.  Does anyone have ltsp clients logging into a Netware server. (I suppose it is actually the ltsp server that is doing the logging in).
As well if you are using LDAP such as OpenLdap, Active Dirctory, or Novell Directory Services; is it necessary to have individual user accounts on the ltsp server as well as in LDAP?
I would appreciate it if anyone could point me in the direction of  some documentation.

Thanks,
Burt Carter

Sent via the WebMail system at mail.jchs.com

This e-mail message and all attachments transmitted with it may contain legally privileged and confidential information intended solely for the use of the addressee.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any reading, dissemination, distribution, copying, or other use of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone (478-982-6000) or by electronic mail, and delete this message and all copies and backups thereof.  Thank You.